At movingimage, video is what drives us. We are a global leader in delivering secure enterprise video solutions. Simply put, we want to revolutionize the way in which companies use video. Enterprises such as Vodafone, Deutsche Telekom and Volkswagen already use our secure Enterprise Video Platform (EVP). movingimage’s cloud-based solution, is a centralized platform that enables companies to efficiently manage and stream all their video assets for customers, partners, and employees in the best possible quality on any device.
Agile work methodologies and values rest at the core of our cutting-edge products and services; with our very own movingimage Agile Framework. We are continuously looking for curious and creative people to join our team – because at the end of the day innovative teams produce innovative products.
We move videos.
Together with you, we will move even more.
- Spreading the agile mindset within movingimage and coaching the teams towards self-organization
- Further developing our own agile framework and the whole agile organization together with our People and Agility team
- Taking on part of the team leadership responsibilities in the development teams together with the Product Owner and the Tech Lead. The responsibility of the Agile Coach is to develop the team and the teams internal collaboration
- Supporting the teams in solving impediments and optimizing their processes
- Proactively solving conflict situations
- Being responsible for the agile events, e.g. Plannings, Refinements, Daily Stand-ups, Joint Reviews and Retrospectives, and assuring that they run smoothly
- You have strong leadership skills and you have ideally lead several teams in different circumstances
- You have experience with agile methodologies in roles such as Agile Coach, Scrum Master, HR Manager or Team Leader
- You believe that Agile is the vehicle to create a great work environment and great products
- You draw your motivation from the success of the team and the growth of the individual team members
- You are not afraid to deal with conflicts and you have experience in solving conflicts efficiently
- You don’t shy away from uncomfortable topics that need to be discussed and you take initiative towards their resolution
- You have a good understanding of software development and technology
Culture: Agile cross-functional cooperation in all of our teams from CEO over Marketing and Tech based on trust, teamwork, constantly new challenges and a desire for thinking outside the box.
Team: Diverse team from over 25 countries in which heart and humor are key figures.
Work environment: Freedom to introduce your own ideas and to take responsibility, a modern selection of hardware devices and a professional collaboration with Scrum Masters.
Product: High-quality and scalable SaaS platform for enterprise video solutions boasting an extensive customer portfolio of over 500 international companies.
Learning & Communication: Regular internal Communities of Practice, conferences and meetups, company wide bi-weekly Joint Reviews and many more company events.
Perks & Benefits: Flexible work time, 30 days of holiday, free German and English courses in the office, a weekly breakfast together, free drinks, fruit and candy of course, health program and relocation support.