At movingimage, video is what drives us. We are a global leader in delivering secure enterprise video solutions. Simply put, we want to revolutionize the way in which companies use video. Enterprises such as Vodafone, Deutsche Telekom and Volkswagen already use our secure Enterprise Video Platform (EVP). movingimage’s cloud-based solution, is a centralized platform that enables companies to efficiently manage and stream all their video assets for customers, partners, and employees in the best possible quality on any device.
Agile work methodologies and values rest at the core of our cutting-edge products and services; with our very own movingimage Agile Framework. We are continuously looking for curious and creative people to join our team – because at the end of the day innovative teams produce innovative products.
We move videos.
Together with you, we will move even more.
- Account management and further development of account relationships with highly attractive enterprise customers
- Contract management and negotiation
- Searching for new business opportunities within the given and future account portfolio
- Defining of upselling and cross-selling strategies
- Managing and optimizing internal business processes, tools, and workflows
- Close collaboration with different teams (e.g. Sales, Professional Services, Legal, Finance)
- Several years of experience in a comparable account management position
- You are fluent in German and English. Proficiency of other languages would be a plus
- You are driven and diligent with an analytical mind, with very convincing communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously in driving projects to completion
- You are a natural networker and are comfortable engaging with as well internal as external stakeholders on different levels
- Innovative and creative in finding solutions, designing improved methods, systems and processes
- Experience with CRM software
Perks & Benefits: Flexible work time, 30 days of holiday, free German and English courses in the office, a weekly breakfast together, free drinks, fruit and candy of course, health program and relocation support.
Product: High-quality and scalable SaaS platform for enterprise video solutions boasting an extensive customer portfolio of over 500 international companies.
Work environment: Freedom to introduce your own ideas and to take responsibility, a modern selection of hardware devices and a professional collaboration with Scrum Masters.
Culture: Agile cross-functional cooperation in all of our teams from CEO over Marketing and Tech based on trust, teamwork, constantly new challenges and a desire for out-of-the-box thinking.
Team: Diverse team from over 25 countries in which heart and humor are key figures.
Learning & Communication: Regular internal Communities of Practice, conferences and meetups, company wide bi-weekly Joint Reviews and many more company events.