At movingimage, video is what drives us. We are a global leader in delivering secure enterprise video solutions. Simply put, we want to revolutionize the way in which companies use video. Enterprises such as Vodafone, Deutsche Telekom and Volkswagen already use our secure Enterprise Video Platform (EVP). movingimage’s cloud-based solution, is a centralized platform that enables companies to efficiently manage and stream all their video assets for customers, partners, and employees in the best possible quality on any device.
Agile work methodologies and values rest at the core of our cutting-edge products and services; with our very own movingimage Agile Framework. We are continuously looking for curious and creative people to join our team – because at the end of the day innovative teams produce innovative products.
We move videos.
Together with you, we will move even more.
Would you like to…
- bring your experience with agile methodologies and technical product development into our company?
- work with cross-functional tech teams, helping them out on a daily basis and leading them towards self-organisation?
- get to know a company that works agile into all areas (technical and non-technical teams) and in which agile methodologies are much more than just a project management tool?
- help us to further develop our agile framework?
- work closely with Product Owners and Technical Leads and help them to make product decisions and keep a productive working relationship with their team?
- participate in the further optimization of the whole agile organization together with our People and Agility team?
- take on leadership responsibility in giving feedback to the teams
- You present several years of experience with agile methodologies, in roles such as Agile Coach or Scrum Master
- You ideally (but not necessarily) have an IT background (e.g. software developer, DevOps)
- You believe that Agile is the vehicle to create great work environments and great products and understand impediments as opportunities to change or dissolve existing constraints
- You have great communication skills and are not afraid to deal with conflicts, can mediate them efficiently and contribute actively to a sustainable and collaborative, team-oriented culture
- You have strong leadership skills and ideally lead a team before
- You have the desire to optimise processes and workflows and joy working with people and teams
- You draw your motivation from the success of the team and the growth of individual team members
- You are enthusiastic about technical topics in the field of software development / IT
Culture: Agile cross-functional cooperation in all of our teams from CEO over Marketing and Tech based on trust, teamwork, constantly new challenges and a desire for out-of-the-box thinking.
Team: Diverse team from over 25 countries in which heart and humor are key figures.
Work environment: Freedom to introduce your own ideas and to take responsibility, a modern selection of hardware devices and a professional collaboration with Scrum Masters.
Product: High-quality and scalable SaaS platform for enterprise video solutions boasting an extensive customer portfolio of over 500 international companies.
Learning & Communication: Regular internal Communities of Practice, conferences and meetups, company wide bi-weekly Joint Reviews and many more company events.
Perks & Benefits: Flexible work time, 30 days of holiday, free German and English courses in the office, a weekly breakfast together, free drinks, fruit and candy of course, health program and relocation support.