At movingimage, video is what drives us. We are a global leader in delivering secure enterprise video solutions. Simply put, we want to revolutionize the way in which companies use video. Enterprises such as Vodafone, Deutsche Telekom and Volkswagen already use our secure Enterprise Video Platform (EVP). movingimage’s cloud-based solution, is a centralized platform that enables companies to efficiently manage and stream all their video assets for customers, partners, and employees in the best possible quality on any device.
Agile work methodologies and values rest at the core of our cutting-edge products and services; with our very own movingimage Agile Framework. We are continuously looking for curious and creative people to join our team – because at the end of the day innovative teams produce innovative products.
We move videos.
Together with you, we will move even more.
Would you like to…
- be an important part of our multinational agile software development team?
- implement high-quality and scalable video asset management and video streaming solutions for enterprise customers?
- write well-structured and documented “clean” code?
- continuously update and expand the existing product?
- use PHP 7 and learn everything about the further enhancement and the new features of the next generation?
- experience how the principles of the Agile Methodology are implemented and lived within the whole organization?
Are you able to…
- present at least a bachelor’s degree in computer sciences (or some other significant degree) and relevant work experience in a position as PHP Developer of at least five years?
- show you strong knowledge and understanding of PHP 5.6?
- demonstrate your knowledge and programming skills in Symfony (Symfony 2.8 LTS)?
- write and implement reliable PHP-unit tests?
- show strong knowledge of NoSQL databases (especially MongoDB 3.x)?
- demonstrate us knowledge in MySQL databases?
- explain why REST is more than just a buzzword for you?
- communicate in English in all relevant courses of business?
- be open and a team player who is able to carry out goal-oriented analysis and solve problems?
Culture: Agile cross-functional cooperation in all of our teams from CEO over Marketing and Tech based on trust, teamwork, constantly new challenges and a desire for out-of-the-box thinking.
Team: Diverse team from over 25 countries in which heart and humor are key figures.
Work environment: Freedom to introduce your own ideas and to take responsibility, a modern selection of hardware devices and a professional collaboration with Scrum Masters.
Product: High-quality and scalable SaaS platform for enterprise video solutions boasting an extensive customer portfolio of over 500 international companies.
Learning & Communication: Regular internal Communities of Practice, conferences and meetups, company wide bi-weekly Joint Reviews and many more company events.
Perks & Benefits: Flexible work time, 30 days of holiday, free German and English courses in the office, a weekly breakfast together, free drinks, fruit and candy of course, health program and relocation support.