Would you like to…
- be an important part of our multinational agile software development team?
- implement high-quality and scalable video asset management and video streaming solutions for enterprise customers?
- write well-structured and documented “clean” code?
- continuously update and expand the existing product?
- use PHP 7 and learn everything about the further enhancement and the new features of the next generation?
- experience how the principles of the Agile Methodology are implemented and lived within the whole organization?
Are you able to…
- present at least a bachelor’s degree in computer sciences (or some other significant degree) and relevant work experience in a position as PHP Developer of at least five years?
- show you strong knowledge and understanding of PHP 5.6?
- demonstrate your knowledge and programming skills in Symfony (Symfony 2.8 LTS)?
- write and implement reliable PHP-unit tests?
- show strong knowledge of NoSQL databases (especially MongoDB 3.x)?
- demonstrate us knowledge in MySQL databases?
- explain why REST is more than just a buzzword for you?
- communicate in English in all relevant courses of business?
- be open and a team player who is able to carry out goal-oriented analysis and solve problems?
Culture: Agile cross-functional cooperation in all of our teams from CEO over Marketing and Tech based on trust, teamwork, constantly new challenges and a desire for out-of-the-box thinking.
Team: Diverse team from over 25 countries in which heart and humor are key figures.
Work environment: Freedom to introduce your own ideas and to take responsibility, a modern selection of hardware devices and a professional collaboration with Scrum Masters.
Product: High-quality and scalable SaaS platform for enterprise video solutions boasting an extensive customer portfolio of over 500 international companies.
Learning & Communication: Regular internal Communities of Practice, conferences and meetups, company wide bi-weekly Joint Reviews and many more company events.
Perks & Benefits: Flexible work time, 30 days of holiday, free German and English courses in the office, a weekly breakfast together, free drinks, fruit and candy of course, health program and relocation support.