Would you like to…
- bring your experience with agile methodologies and technical product development into our company?
- work with cross-functional tech teams, helping them out on a daily basis and leading them towards self-organisation?
- get to know a company that works agile into all areas (technical and non-technical teams) and in which agile methodologies are much more than just a project management tool?
- help us to further develop our agile framework?
- work closely with Product Owners and Technical Leads and help them to make product decisions and keep a productive working relationship with their team?
- participate in the further optimization of the whole agile organization together with our People and Agility team?
- Present several years of experience with agile methodologies, in roles such as Agile Coach or Scrum Master
- IT background (e.g. software developer, DevOps)
- You believe that Agile is the vehicle to create great work environments and great products and understand impediments as opportunities to change or dissolve existing constraints
- You have good communication skills and are not afraid to deal with conflicts, can mediate them efficiently and contribute actively to a sustainable and collaborative, team-oriented culture
- Desire to optimise processes and workflows and joy working with people and team
- Draw your motivation from the success of the team and the growth of individual team members
- Be enthusiastic about technical topics in the field of software development / IT
Culture: Agile cross-functional cooperation in all of our teams from CEO over Marketing and Tech based on trust, teamwork, constantly new challenges and a desire for out-of-the-box thinking.
Team: Diverse team from over 25 countries in which heart and humor are key figures.
Work environment: Freedom to introduce your own ideas and to take responsibility, a modern selection of hardware devices and a professional collaboration with Scrum Masters.
Product: High-quality and scalable SaaS platform for enterprise video solutions boasting an extensive customer portfolio of over 500 international companies.
Learning & Communication: Regular internal Communities of Practice, conferences and meetups, company wide bi-weekly Joint Reviews and many more company events.
Perks & Benefits: Flexible work time, 30 days of holiday, free German and English courses in the office, a weekly breakfast together, free drinks, fruit and candy of course, health program and relocation support.