Would you like to…
- manage the product portfolio at movingimage to revolutionize how enterprises use the medium of video for internal and external communication?
- keep an eye on the enterprise video market and our competitors?
- take ownership of our product KPIs and help our product owners make data-based product decisions?
- work closely with the Chief Product Owner and build relationships with stakeholders in other areas of the business so that IT priorities and efforts align with company objectives?
- prove your capacity for teamwork with different stakeholders like sales, marketing, product owners and customers?
- experience how the agile principles are implemented and lived within the whole organization?
- several years of experience in Product Management with a clear business focus
- significant experience with enterprise software, web applications, system integrations and/or streaming technologies
- a good understanding and way of handling interests of different stakeholders
- very good presentation and negotiation skills
- ideally managed a team before
- a hands-on mentality and distinctive problem-solving-skills, i.e. you may not have the answer to everything, but you want to and know how to find it
- a team player mentality and an independent way of working
- share our team’s core values: passion, honesty, trust, openness, responsibility & humour
- experience with agile methodologies
Culture: Agile cross-functional cooperation in all of our teams from CEO over Marketing and Tech based on trust, teamwork, constantly new challenges and a desire for out-of-the-box thinking.
Team: Diverse team from over 25 countries in which heart and humor are key figures.
Work environment: Freedom to introduce your own ideas and to take responsibility, a modern selection of hardware devices and a professional collaboration with Scrum Masters.
Product: High-quality and scalable SaaS platform for enterprise video solutions boasting an extensive customer portfolio.
Learning & Communication: Regular internal Communities of Practice, conferences and meetups, company wide bi-weekly Joint Reviews and many more company events.
Perks & Benefits: Flexible work time, 30 days of holiday, free German and English courses in the office, a weekly breakfast together, free drinks, fruit and candy of course, health program and relocation support.