- In cooperation with other Technical Leads owns the architectural design and execution of our scalable enterprise video platform
- Create technical solutions to implement high-quality and scalable video asset management and video streaming solutions for enterprise customer
- Lead software developers to success and support them in improving and developing their technical skills
- Besides leading software developers, you also bring a very hands-on mindset and code at least 40% of your time yourself
- Collaborate and work closely with leaders from other departments of the company to support the vision of the company
- Active support of agile processes and open collegial cooperation with product owners and agile coaches
- Responsibility for the implementation and development of a DevOp culture within the team
- Strong experience building and delivering different architectural styles (preferably platform driven architectures)
- Several years of relevant work experience in building high traffic web applications using java web technologies preferably JEE and wildfly
- Able to deliver and maintain highly secure applications using identity management systems (preferably Keycloak)
- Strong experience designing and implementing RESTful web services especially for single page and mobile applications
- Hands-on experience using ORM frameworks and relational database (preferably JPA / Hibernate, MySQL)
- Hands-on experience developing asynchronous messaging integrations preferably using RabbitMQ and in building and delivering containerized application using docker
- Strong experience building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines preferably using Jenkins
- Experience with agile software development methods and a strong agile mindset
- Strong knowledge in a few or all of the following technologies/platforms is a big plus: spring, spring boot, Apache Kafka, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Kubernetes, Microsoft Azure, helm charts, Akamai, OpenTracing, Kibana, Sentry
Culture: Agile cross-functional cooperation in all of our teams from CEO over Marketing and Tech based on trust, teamwork, constantly new challenges and a desire for out-of-the-box thinking.
Team: Diverse team from over 25 countries in which heart and humor are key figures.
Work environment: Freedom to introduce your own ideas and to take responsibility, a modern selection of hardware devices and a professional collaboration with Scrum Masters.
Product: High-quality and scalable SaaS platform for enterprise video solutions boasting an extensive customer portfolio of over 500 international companies.
Learning & Communication: Regular internal Communities of Practice, conferences and meetups, company wide bi-weekly Joint Reviews and many more company events.
Perks & Benefits: Flexible work time, 30 days of holiday, free German and English courses in the office, a weekly breakfast together, free drinks, fruit and candy of course, health program and relocation support.