- Account management and further development of account relationships with highly attractive enterprise customers
- Contract management and negotiation
- Searching for new business opportunities within the given and future account portfolio
- Defining of upselling and cross-selling strategies
- Managing and optimizing internal business processes, tools, and workflows
- Close collaboration with different teams (e.g. Sales, Professional Services, Legal, Finance)
- Several years of experience in a comparable account management position
- You are fluent in German and English. Proficiency of other languages would be a plus
- You are driven and diligent with an analytical mind, with very convincing communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously in driving projects to completion
- You are a natural networker and are comfortable engaging with as well internal as external stakeholders on different levels
- Innovative and creative in finding solutions, designing improved methods, systems and processes
- Experience with CRM software
Culture: Agile cross-functional cooperation in all of our teams from CEO over Marketing and Tech based on trust, teamwork, constantly new challenges and a desire for out-of-the-box thinking.
Team: Diverse team from over 25 countries in which heart and humor are key figures.
Work environment: Freedom to introduce your own ideas and to take responsibility, a modern selection of hardware devices and a professional collaboration with Scrum Masters.
Product: High-quality and scalable SaaS platform for enterprise video solutions boasting an extensive customer portfolio of international companies.
Learning & Communication: Regular internal Communities of Practice, conferences and meetups, company wide bi-weekly Joint Reviews and many more company events.
Perks & Benefits: Flexible work time, 30 days of holiday, free German and English courses in the office, a weekly breakfast together, free drinks, fruit and candy of course, health program and relocation support.