Would you like to…
- be responsible and trusted to grow and shape our state-of-the-art SaaS marketing team?
- set up scalable structures and metrics in all relevant B2B Marketing areas (e.g. print, online, advertising, multimedia etc.)?
- push lead quality and brand awareness with a focus on B2B Enterprise Marketing to the next level?
- use your creativity and leadership skills and try out new and unconventional channels and formats and provide insightful analytics to guide future decision making?
- develop and execute marketing strategies across multiple channels together with your team (being responsible for presentations, webinars, events etc.)?
- keep a keen eye on the market and our competitors, working side-by-side with the IT, product management and sales, to help shape the future direction of our products?
- experience how the principles of the Agile Methodology are implemented and lived within the whole organization?
- proved leadership skills, experience in successfully building and coaching a team
- several years of international marketing experience with a focus on B2B enterprise customers and (ideally) SaaS products
- experience with most of the following channels: social media marketing, email marketing, (offline) events and tradeshows, SEO, PR etc.
- proactive self starter with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done quickly
- the know-how to convincingly present our complex software products at internal/external events and network with customers and partners
- ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders across several departments and external stakeholders
- numbers driven with strong analytical skills
- fluent in German and English
Culture: Agile cross-functional cooperation in all of our teams from CEO over Marketing and Tech based on trust, teamwork, constantly new challenges and a desire for out-of-the-box thinking.
Team: Diverse team from over 25 countries in which heart and humor are key figures.
Work environment: Freedom to introduce your own ideas and to take responsibility, a modern selection of hardware devices and a professional collaboration with Scrum Masters.
Product: High-quality and scalable SaaS platform for enterprise video solutions boasting an extensive customer portfolio of international companies.
Learning & Communication: Regular internal Communities of Practice, conferences and meetups, company wide bi-weekly Joint Reviews and many more company events.
Perks & Benefits: Flexible work time, 30 days of holiday, free German and English courses in the office, a weekly breakfast together, free drinks, fruit and candy of course, health program and relocation support.