Would you like to…
- be an important part of our multinational agile software development team?
- implement the new version of our APIs using technologies like Spring?
- implement high-quality and scalable video asset management and video streaming solutions for enterprise customers?
- write well-structured and documented "clean" code?
- continuously update and expand the existing product?
- experience how the principles of the Agile Methodology are implemented and lived within the whole organization?
Are you able to…
- present relevant work experience of several years in building high traffic web applications using Java (Java 8), Spring, Spring Boot, hibernate, messaging brokers like Apache Kafka or RabbitMQ, building CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins?
- prove hands on experience in multi-threaded applications, distributed systems and developing micro-service based applications?
- be hands-on in designing software and solving complexity by using OOP design patterns and SOLID principles?
- prove that you are experienced in building Domain Driven Design (DDD) applications and web services?
- show strong knowledge of NoSQL databases (especially MongoDB) and MySQL?
- ideally also prove previous experience in implementing RESTful APIs for mobile and web applications and hands on experience in elasticsearch, hazelcast, GlusterFS, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm Charts and a DevOps culture mindset?
Culture: Agile cross-functional cooperation in all of our teams from CEO over Marketing and Tech based on trust, teamwork, constantly new challenges and a desire for out-of-the-box thinking.
Team: Diverse team from over 25 countries in which heart and humor are key figures.
Work environment: Freedom to introduce your own ideas and to take responsibility, a modern selection of hardware devices and a professional collaboration with Scrum Masters.
Product: High-quality and scalable SaaS platform for enterprise video solutions boasting an extensive customer portfolio.
Learning & Communication: Regular internal Communities of Practice, conferences and meetups, company wide bi-weekly Joint Reviews and many more company events.
Perks & Benefits: Flexible work time, 30 days of holiday, free German and English courses in the office, a weekly breakfast together, free drinks, fruit and candy of course, health program and relocation support.